Unit Re-usability in courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Unit Re-usability in courses

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    karanna
    Spectator
    Hello, in 2.3 update i saw that you added this feature: "Unit Re-usability in courses". Maybe i didn't understand well enough this feature but...isn't it supposed to let instructor use same unit again inside same or other courses, as new? I have 4 units in a row using the same unit template and now i see that the drip feed stoped working...because when i press next unit....it goes to the next without waiting 7 days (drip feed duration).....and after accesing all 4 units the drip feed stops....i mean it freezes, just doesn't go further. :) Should i just create other units or is this feature about something else and i didn't get it or again, my site is bugged?... Thank you very much for your time. anca bogdan
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay I just ran a short test on my test setup with new units but did not find any issue with units re usability . Can you please provide link of these two courses , and link of the unit reused in it to test this at your end ? I will change the drip time to test this .Will that be Ok ?If its not then please provide a test courses to test this at your site . .
    karanna
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Checking...
    Units re-usability Feature is only for different course. You can't use same unit multiple times in a course. This is because drip feed is based on the combination of unit id and course id which becomes same if you use same unit in same course. So it will simply not work if same unit is used multiple times in a course. But You can use the same unit in multiple courses.  
    karanna
    Spectator
    Oh, ok. Thank you. :) Anca
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Unit Re-usability in courses’ is closed to new replies.