Unit stays locked with ajax enabled

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Unit stays locked with ajax enabled

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi, I don't want to use the unit locking option. But even when I set "free access" in WPLMS > course manager > unit locking ; and disabling unit lock in the course edit page, it doesn't work. When ajax is disabled, it works. I really wish to use ajax for loading time, is this a known issue? Can you take a look? (wplms 2.0.6.1, all plugins up to date). Thanks !
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    <div class="bbp-reply-content clearfix"> My website is in coming soon mode so please login with these: http://harp-school.com/wp-login login: wplms pass: S5*)X!xxevheFhWn*#ApS7xs Thanks!! </div>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

Can you please check course settings and disable unit locking. refer : http://prntscr.com/aduat8

We have introduced unit locking on per course basis in the latest update.

Let us know if this helps.

soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi, I've noticed that there is now a per course option: the unit locking is disabled on every course of my website and still the button "next unit" is not showing unless I disable ajax. thanks for your quick reply
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    There was  an issue with this setting that we have fixed in the the vibe course module plugin version 2.0.6.2 update . Please update your plugin if not . Please just change the " PREVIOUS UNIT COMPLETION LOCK"  setting and save it again to no . If issue still persists please share admin credentials and site url to check the issue at your end ? PS :mark reply as private while sharing the credentials .
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Ok cool it works now: I enabled unit lock in wplms setttings, then enabled ajax again in lms settings, then went back to wplms settings to disable unit lock, and it works fine now. Thanks for your great support! How many are you at wplms team, to answer so quickly all these queries lol ?! You guys rock. Cheers.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Unit stays locked with ajax enabled’ is closed to new replies.