Unit tag

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    mihirpatel7410
    Spectator
    Hi sir, Unit tag is not working since a month. and it is very much importance for us. Please update it fast. See previous ticket. ticket  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This is already fixed. Note that the user can only view the units completed by the user. Please check this video : http://www.screencast.com/t/hUvh47YJxa3
    mihirpatel7410
    Spectator
    Thanks for your update. But you did not understood my problem or you did not see previous ticket which i have submitted to you. I have sent you ticket link in previous Message. ( https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/unit-tag/ )   Please refer this and solve it please it is urgent. And I am talking about in admin panel not for student or client side. see the image.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

This is also working fine regarding the unit tag.s Please update you plugin vibe custom types and the theme if not .

Latest Versions

• WPLMS v 1.9.9.1
    • Vibe Course Module v 1.9.9.2
    • Vibe CustomTypes v 1.9.9.3
    • Vibe Shortcodes v 1.9.9.1
    • WPLMS Dashboard v 1.9.9.1
    • WPLMS Assignment v 1.9.9.1
    • WPLMS Front End v 1.9.9.6
    • WPLMS EventOn v 1.3.1
    mihirpatel7410
    Spectator
    These All plugins and WPLMS are upto date with mentioned version. But still unit tag is  not working.   you can check. Credentials are user: admin password: JAYdixit@7410
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please share your site url also ?
    mihirpatel7410
    Spectator
    url: logiclamps.com user: admin password : JAYdixit@7410
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We found this to be a bug with the module-tag in wp-admin yesterday . Thanks for reporting this issue to us .We will fix this issue in the next update of wplms .
    pkshah
    Spectator
    Hello, I have same issue since a long time. After that, we get many updates but we can not get a solution of this issue. Please solve issue first. Issue:  <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">it does not display the unit associated with the tag. (my intent is for user to check all course units available for this tag)</span>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yep this is still an issue at the back end unit tag  . But this is working fine at front end . The module tag page in front end (which is this  : your-site.com//module-tag/tag-name/)  show only those units wiht that unit tag which are marked complete by the user .
    pkshah
    Spectator
    Okay, But when will it be solved? We really need the solution of this issue.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We are working on this . You can track the development here  : https://trello.com/c/AyPrceDh/59-unit-tag-not-working-in-backend
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Unit tag’ is closed to new replies.