Units list filtered by Tag not working after upgraded to 1.9.9.1

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Issue log [Only for Mods] Units list filtered by Tag not working after upgraded to 1.9.9.1

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    coachmkt
    Participant
    Hi, This is issue report. As described in title, and screen capture in attachment, when clicking on Tag name, it displays no result. Thanks for support, Thanakorn
    jony88
    Spectator
    Me, too. And when I clicking on Unit - Tag name on my website then it displays "No units found in module tag"
    sandy
    Only units already completed by the student would appear if she clicks on the tag. Because you would not want to give access to units which are not taken by the student.
    coachmkt
    Participant
    Hi Admin, Please respond to my post, the original one.  I find the problem when I log-in as administrator, not student, and I was clicking from WordPress Dashboard - as attached image. Thank you, Thanakorn  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try resaving the permalinks and deactivating the third arty plugins . Please also check if you have any other taxonomy or page with same name as "brand" If this does not solves the problem then please share your site url and admin credentials to check the issue at your end  .
    coachmkt
    Participant
    Unfortunately, re-saving permalink does not help.  I notice that course/quiz/unit permalinks can be customized here in Permalink menu as well.  I had set it properly and save, but it does not solve problem.  Please have a look inside my system as requested. URL: https://taladpanya.com/wp-admin/ Username: tmpadmin Password: DZ!7R9wA#d6vELs2IJehjkEC Thank you, Thanakorn  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes this is an issue ,the backend page does not shows any units when clicked on the unit tag . Thanks for reporting this we will get it fixed in the next update of vibe custom types plugin  . Moving topic to issue log  .  
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Units list filtered by Tag not working after upgraded to 1.9.9.1’ is closed to new replies.