Units Navigation line inside Course – Responsive version

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Units Navigation line inside Course – Responsive version

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jgavilan
    Spectator
    Hi guys, We need to change the syling for the units navigation line inside the course when it is shown on a small screen. I mean when it is shown in a tablet or smart phone. We need to change: Text color Text color on hover Background color We need to change it because due to the colors the text it is not readable, so it makes navigation impossible. I attached and image so you know what I mean. http://campuspuebloingles.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/error-unit-course-navigation.png We've tried to change the CSS but it did not work. Posibly because we do not really know how to change responsive parameters of the site. Many thanks in advance.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The colors are same on desktop and mobile, they do not change by default. If the color (shown in your screenshot) is not correct then it means that it is also not correct in desktop version. Please go to wp-admin->appearance->customize->body->single menu light background color and single menu light text color, change it accordingly. Similarly change the single menu dark text color and background color. -------------------- If you want to change the color using custom css then use media query for responsive like : @media (max-width:768px){ //Your custom css here. }
    jgavilan
    Spectator
    Thanks guys, after your response we checked that actually it had to be as you explain... so we search on our custom css code to see if maybe we had written code that was causing it, and voilá that is what it was. Our custom css was interfering. Now is solved. Thank you for you help.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so closing the topic.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Units Navigation line inside Course – Responsive version’ is closed to new replies.