Unsupported Browser Message when testing Imported Course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Unsupported Browser Message when testing Imported Course

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bam3473
    Spectator
    I get a message that says “Unsupported Browser” in all of my browsers when trying to test an imported course. I have windows 10, and this fails in all of my browsers which are Chrome 63.0.3239.84 Official Build 64bit and Microsoft Edge 41.16299.15.0. Any idea if this and/or other ideas could work for making every type of course work flawlessly in all browser types? Please advise
    Diana
    Participant
    @bam3473, Apologies for the delayed response... Can you please share a zip file of an imported course, so that I can replicate your issue on my test setup.
    bam3473
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well basically packages are embeded using iframe code in unit in wplms . I ran your scorm package individually in browser and it failed to load with some js errors . refer : http://prntscr.com/hsv2uc Its actually the issue with the scrom package itself . Please consult scorm support on this .  
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Unsupported Browser Message when testing Imported Course’ is closed to new replies.