Upcoming Course Apply sequence of events

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Upcoming Course Apply sequence of events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ITLJames
    Participant
    I have a course that I do live and am in the process of setting up my site which is in development to be part of the process. I want to have the course and details on my site and when a potential student wants to take part they apply for the course. The platform does this part from what I can see. What I want to happen next is when they click the apply button they are redirected to a page where there is an intake form with a few questions so that I can either decide if they fit the course group or if I need to do a follow up call. Once I approve them I then want them to be able to purchase the course via the cart. From my testing a user applies and I do not see how they can then pay for the course once the time for it to start comes to be. Help!
    Diana
    Participant
    @ITLJames, To connect your "Take This Course" Button with an external link, you have to enable a setting, Go to wp_admin -> LMS -> settings -> course pricing settings -> enable course external link refer: http://prntscr.com/gytbpk After enabling course external link setting, when you edit course there is a option of pricing in it. In that setting you'll find an option to "connect course button to an external link". Paste your custom page url in it refer : http://prntscr.com/gytcgf When user click on "take this course" button then that button will redirect the user to your custom page.
    ITLJames
    Participant
    OK this is cool - I can serve the applicant the onboarding form this way. After they fill my form out and submit it and I accept them into the course is there a way to process the payment via the platform and woocommerce?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, In this case you'll have to connect the product with the course and after you accept their form in return you can share the product link with them in any way you like, may be via direct email or message. Then the user can purchase that product through woocommerce and after the payment they can access the course. Please make sure in this case you do not enable the apply for course feature, it will work fine with the normal course with a product connected to it.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Upcoming Course Apply sequence of events’ is closed to new replies.