Update cause installation incomplete

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Update cause installation incomplete

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    educat
    Participant
    Since we updated to version 2.3, this message "Install WPLMS" is showing. The theme is installed in our website for ages... But now, somehow, it doesn't recognize the last update as an update - it's recognised as an installation instead. http://prntscr.com/cwcrd8 By the way, I'm having other issues: 1 - The theme is translated, but the translations don't take effect. For example, "Hit search and press enter" is translated as "Pressione enter para pesquisar", but what appears on screen is: "Hit search and press enter". I have synchronized files, changed the template, et cetera, but nothing works. 2 - I lost the previus setup for the entire WPLMS sections and had to configure it all over again 3 - Live search feature doesn't work nor falls back to normal search mode, so I got the All Courses page removed from the main menu. 4 - BuddyDrive settings were lost as well, along with the permalinks, so I had to set them up and save 'em again. Our website: http://educative.com.br
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Just checked your site and found that your wplms options were not saved .Basicaly syatem checks for the basic settings in the course manager .I assigned the pages in the course manager settings . Also i found the course live search to be working fine . check video in private reply . It seems like that wplms options were deleted in your setup .. For translation :

Well it is recommended to save your translation files in the global languages folder in wp-content folder.
    (wp-content/languages folder) .
    Now in languages folder there must be two folders named plugins and themes .
    wp-content/languages/
    |_plugins
    |_themes
    now theme translation files should go in the wp-content/languages/themes folder and plugins files will go in wp-content/languages/plugins folder . Now on update your translations will remain saved .After update you just need to re-scan or sync the translation files again . If you have switched the themes or something you need to resave the permalinks again from wp-admin -> settings -> permalinks.

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    educat
    Participant
    Thank you, Alex, it worked! Please, a raise of sallary for this guy! Haha Sorry, I'm just very happy it's finally solved. Thank you very much for your good support!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Update cause installation incomplete’ is closed to new replies.