Update, child theme and page builder issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Update, child theme and page builder issues

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MissMad
    Participant
    Hi! I've updated the theme to 2.7 and now I get shortcodes in my pages instead of the actual sections I had created. Also, I keep on having a message asking me to update my Child Theme I to a newer version but I have no idea how to do so. Website is www.smart-me-up.com Thanks for your help!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well it seems like that your wplms shortcodes plugin is not activated . Please make sure that your wplms shortcodes plugin was updated properly and is installed and activated on your site . I have installed and activated vibe shortcodes plugin in your site and it fixed the issues . To resolve issue with the search in header and version 2.6 please share your FTP credentials, to check this issue at your end  . PS : mark reply as private while sharing .
    MissMad
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    MissMad
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I have fixed this at your end please clear browser cache and check it again  .
    MissMad
    Participant
    It works fine. Thanks!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Update, child theme and page builder issues’ is closed to new replies.