Update created multiple issues.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Update created multiple issues.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    aces654
    Spectator
    I updated plugins from the new update but it crippled my website.
    1. The Popular Courses/Testimonials Carousel/Rotating Block warped, making the displays off kilter, pictures expanded beyond original dimensions and control out of position. When I tried to edit the blocks, the entire block disappeared.
    1. The drop down menus are larger than before, way bigger than we wanted them to be.
    1. When we display courses as part on an all-courses or course-category page, the icons showing the teachers are larger, putting everything out of position.

2.  As admin, the course options have duplicates for admin that link to different areas.

1. The ability to buy courses from the course side and the product side has been disabled. The course side the add to cart ability is unresponsive. The product side tells us to pick a product option even though a selections is already made from the drop down menu.
    Apparently, I think it's because my WPLMS theme is still at 1.9.4 Is there another reason why the formatting messed up?
    sandy
    1. Make sure the theme as well as plugins are updated to version 2.0 In this case it looks like theme has not been updated to 2.0. 2. Also It looks like some js issue on the site. Can you please share site url as well as admin credentials to check the issue. Make sure to mark the reply as private,
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Update created multiple issues.’ is closed to new replies.