Update issue 3.9 to 4.4 wplms on worpdress v6

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Update issue 3.9 to 4.4 wplms on worpdress v6

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    lorna b
    Participant
    Hi Recently updated our LMS from WPLMS 3.9 to 4.4 along with wordpress v6. I have not done the migration to V4 yet so still running 3.9 plugins. Since update there are a few formatting issues which are minor, but people are now getting random "this page isnt working at the moment - [website name] is redirecting you to many times" when on the profile menu and clicking to courses then trying to open a course. you can do it a few times then will just get the error message. It was difficult to recreate and took some time. Should I just do the migration to v4 or is it something else possibly. If I update to V4 is WPBakery Page Builder supported in the new version.
    lorna b
    Participant
    OK as an update I have gone over everything I have done during the upgrade. It seems that reinstalling the WP Bakery app again has made a difference. I will monitor the situation in case its a false fix.
    Veronica
    hi if you have updated the theme and using the v3 plugins then it will work but if you have updated the plugin on v4 too then you need to perform the migration process completely
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Update issue 3.9 to 4.4 wplms on worpdress v6’ is closed to new replies.