Update Issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Update Issues

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    jukkalu
    Spectator
    Good day, <span style="color: #666666; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">i am freaking out right now i have tried it twice and I keep seeing “The site is experiencing technical difficulties.” I have less than 2 hours to go. </span> <span style="color: #666666; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">Please help.</span> Regards,
    jukkalu
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi it seems there is some php error .Could you please share cpanel or valid ftp credentials to check this at your end ?
    jukkalu
    Spectator
    jukkalu
    Spectator
    jukkalu
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    checking ...
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we check this up and found a core wp function "get_theme_file_path" is not working in your site . I removed it and site is back online .Checking further .  
    jukkalu
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    the issue is in the theme update  .We have used a recommended wordpress function which conflicts in case of child themes . We will fix and re-release the update 3.9.3.1 .
    jukkalu
    Spectator
    maximus
    @jukkalu Yes, you please let us know if you have any issue after update. For now we are closing the topic... You can create another topic for further issues.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Update Issues’ is closed to new replies.