i have some issues after updating to 4.0 :
- Course directory showing blank page if i set directory layout to “content”
- course page not showing sidebar if i set layout as “content”
- login top bar not sinchronising with wordpress or buddypress
- top bar menu not working. all links show profile page. Also, if i set profile layout as “content the profile page show ok, but “my orders” menu and “my subscriptions” menu does not show nothing so i cannot use that layout also.
- if i use BootStrap 4 & Offload scripts from theme options to “yes”, my site breaks, all pages looks weird or not showing at all.
- all members directory view, Single Member Profile View, Single Member Profile Tabs visibility, Activity directory View, Single Activity View, Group directory View, Profile Activity Tab, Profile Group View, and Profile Forums View must be set on “All” or i cannot see profile, groups, etc. So privacy is gone..
- Elementor simply does not show up on site. I have elementor pro but no use. I deactivated plugins but no luck. The edit button does not show. Also link to edit does not show on backend, in articles or pages directory. Nowhere acctually. So i cannot use elementor. I have WPBakery but that is not same thing. But Bakery edit button shows up. It is not Bakery related bug, because i deactivated Bakery and still Elementor edit button did not showup.
This is my website: http://www.evolutiespirituala.ro
Thank you and pls help. 🙂
- This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by karanna.
1 . please share your site admin credentials to check this out .
2 . Well it seems like the course layout was not migrated.please share your site admin credentials to check this out .
3 . yes in v4 we have have ditched the wp login and added modern login system with JWT token for web apps which is cookieless and stateless login system . as the wp cookie system slow the system speed . so now they both are different logins . This is why its no logging into wordpress .
4 . my order menu can be added : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/adding-buddypress-menu-items-to-profile-navigation-4-0/
5 .as you are not using the v4 completely and elementor on all pages this is why this is happening .The settings is jquery free and at many pages it might need jquery .
6 . yes we know about this , we are working onto finding a solution for this .
7 . Seems like its elementor pro issue .Please try contacting elementor pro for this.
also I would recommend you to refer these articles before migrating to v4:
There are some addons which are not supported in v4.This reply has been marked as private.
Well we can add wordpress login link to the login .
in order to do that please add this customs script in your wp-admin -> Wplms -> footer -> google anaylatics script :
I added the script but it deletes all the other top menu links.
All other issues remain. I saw you logged in to my site but i saw no difference in site appearence. So, how can i solve migrating issues and login? That new login is useless. more..is making my clients go mad. So pls advise.
what the hell are you doing to my site? You break things already working and do not solve update issues!! I will change the pass. That is unacceptable!!!
I did not do anything on your site .Please change the password.
The solution to all your problems is to revert back to old plugins , the new theme still supports all old plugins .
Please email your password and credentials to @vibethemes.com">firstname.lastname@example.org for security.
We will revert your site back to v3 which should fix all your issues .
Also we recommend you to test v4 version on a test site before you migrate .1 month, 1 week ago karannaParticipant
I reverted to V3. Is ok now.
I had Maintainance active and somebody deactivated that, deactivated Rocket plugin, chamged top header menu, mobile menu..and it was a new pass setted for you so noone else knew it and i sent the credentials on pv reply. So somebody saw those credentials and logged into my site and made a mess until i changed the pass. I am not accusing you, but someone saw that pass from this forum.
1 month, 1 week ago AlexKeymaster
- This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by karanna.
Well yes I deactivated Rocket plugin to check if the issues are appearing due to caching plugin but apart from this I never touch your menus part.
I there anything we need to check even with the old version ?
There is an issue with notes and discussions not showing in units .
This bug was added in theme update , we can fix it if provided with ftp credentials on email .1 month, 1 week ago karannaParticipant
No, thank you, lucky me i do not use notes. :))
I have 4.080 version and i am afraid to update anymore. I will just wait for the stable version.
Again, thanks for your time.
anca1 month, 1 week ago DianaKeymaster
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.