update problems

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues update problems

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    karanna
    Spectator
    Hello, i updated the theme and plugins to the last versions. I have to say....it's a huge improvement since 2.0 update. Unfortunatelly, i still have some issues:
    1. Course pages it' s looking weird...the right sidebar and "take this course"  button is shown below the page. Example, here: http://www.evolutiespirituala.ro/curs/stagiu-de-consiliere-personalizata-servicii-premium/

2. I still have 2 admins buttons in course admin, but the second button works, thow. Still, looks weird. :)

3. I still have ajax error....i mean the students can see all the course units if i deactivate ajax n courses. :(  That's not nice, i really need that feature.

Anything else looks ok........good job and thank you for resolving most of the bugs in previous versions! Please help! :) Anca  

karanna
    Spectator
    Can anyone help?? thank you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. Please make sure that you may have not left any unclosed division or html element in your course description in the back end course edit page in text mode Please try changing the layout option in your site . If above does not helps please share url of the course and also admin credentials to check this out 2. This is strange .Please check if you are using any child theme to modify or customize course template in wplms . If yes then please replcae the course older in your child theme with the main default theme course folder . 3. Can you please elaborate more on this (ajax error ) ? Share some screenshots .
    karanna
    Spectator
    Thank you for your answer. 1. All my courses looks weird, and not all my courses has the same presentation so i think it' s safe to say the problem is not there...I tried to change layouts many times, and headers, and skins....nothing works. I even replaced the course-header.php file with an older variant and didn't solve the problem. I am out of ideas. 2. i use modern theme but i did not modify or customize course template.. 3. I am talking about the "Ajax disabled in course unit loads" option from LMS settings. If i activate that option, the drip feed is practically null, because the student can see all units of the course and i do not want them to, because i have courses with monthly payment and acces (7 day drip feed).. My credentials are: user: admin pass: Kikoriko418548 http://www.evolutiespirituala.ro/cursuri/ Thank you very much for your time. :) anca  
    karanna
    Spectator
    i discovered that if i acces events page in any course, the page template looks correct and there i have only one admin button. So, the problem seams to be the course page..please help..it is almost unusable like that. anca
    karanna
    Spectator
    I just noticed that the course pages cannot be accesed anymore, without login. I get this error from the browser: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS If i login, the course pages template looks weird.....please help. thank you anca bogdan
    karanna
    Spectator
    can you help, please? My courses does not see at all for non logged in users.....and for logged in users they see without the header, the template probably it's messed up or something .. thank you anca bogdan
    karanna
    Spectator
    I solved the problem with only logged in acces courses (the problem solved itself ...i don't really know how)...but the course pages are still messed up and the clients cannot buy courses because the button is somewhere below de page...with all the sidebar. Pleeease somebody... :)) anca
    karanna
    Spectator
    I solved the course pages problem by replacing the home.php file from modern theme with the home.php file from original theme...but i still have problems with drip feed and ajax feature - "Ajax disabled in course unit loads" option from LMS settings. If i activate that option, the drip feed is practically null, because the student can see all units of the course and i do not want them to, because i have courses with monthly payment and acces (7 day drip feed).. My credentials are: user: admin pass: Kikoriko418548 http://www.evolutiespirituala.ro/ I hope that someone will finally answer me... Thank you anca bogdan
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    well the course page returning too may redirects issue appears when you have done the settings for the visibility if activity ,drive etc from lms -> settings  . Please note that whenever you change the visibility settings please do save the permalinks after that from settings-> permalinks .. For the drip feed : Yes this is an issue with the non-ajax courses . We will fix these in the next update of wplms . Thanks for reporting this to us .
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘update problems’ is closed to new replies.