Updating Modern Theme 2.0

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Updating Modern Theme 2.0

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    carlosmer
    Spectator
    Hello! Where can I find Modern Theme 2.0? I have downloaded twice the whole package from themeforest and the modern theme I found there has the same size (7,6mb) as Modern1.2 and changelog says it's version 1.2. When I have installed the version from the whole package it has many bugs. One of them: The header does not display correctly and I can not change it in appearence > header. Well I can select any header type but there are no changes. Maybe it's not 1.2? Maybe I updated wrong? I restored my db but now it has other bugs... the accordion is white, and text so is text in accordion so it's just like a white box.
    carlosmer
    Spectator
    carlosmer
    Spectator
    Ok, I fixed all the styling issues that I had until now. I am still using WPLMS 1.9. And since I can not change the header using Modern 2.0 and WPLMS 2.0, I think I am going to update for third time to WPLMS 2.0 and I will use blank child theme. Since WPLMS 2.0 comes with so many configurable settings I suppose it should be ok.
    sandy
    Latest modern theme version included in the package is 2.0 Please make sure Modern theme is also update to version 2.0. You'll need to manually update the modern theme via FTP as it is a child theme and child themes do not auto-update.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Updating Modern Theme 2.0’ is closed to new replies.