Updating to version 4 cause Fatal errors, cannot use courses anymore

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Updating to version 4 cause Fatal errors, cannot use courses anymore

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    melgend
    Participant
    Hello, I recently updated the theme to version 4, and now my courses are unusable. Completly broken, half the plugins cannot be activated because of fatal errors, for example when I try to activate Vibe Course Module it says: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare bp_course_init() (previously declared in /home/btba0tvpden4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/vibe-course-module/loader.php:35) in /home/btba0tvpden4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/loader.php on line 41 When I turn on WP debugging mode, I see several errors in the course topics such as on this page https://ie-knowledgehub.ca/course/prometic-life-sciences-creating-value-through-strategic-ip/ if you click START COURSE: Deprecated: get_users_cred is deprecated since version get_users_balance! Use 1.8 instead. in /home/btba0tvpden4/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5316 Notice: Undefined index: token in /home/btba0tvpden4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/theme/wplms.actions.php on line 62 Notice: Undefined variable: content in /home/btba0tvpden4/public_html/wp-content/themes/wplms/includes/filters.php on line 757 Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function vibebp_get_setting() in /home/btba0tvpden4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/theme/class.course.component.php:186 Stack trace: #0 /home/btba0tvpden4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-quiz.php(258): WPLMS_Course_Component_Init::get_wplms_course_data() #1 /home/btba0tvpden4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-quiz.php(103): WPLMS_Course_Quiz->wplms_quiz(NULL, false, true) #2 /home/btba0tvpden4/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): WPLMS_Course_Quiz->add_react_scripts_course_status('') #3 /home/btba0tvpden4/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #4 /home/btba0tvpden4/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(474): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /home/btba0tvpden4/public_html/wp-content/themes/wplms/templates/course/start/fullscreen.php(89): do_action('wplms_after_sta...') #6 /home/btba0tvpden4/publ in /home/btba0tvpden4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/theme/class.course.component.php on line 186
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok it seems like the wplms plugin was installed but the vibebp plugin which is necessary was not installed on the site causing this error . Please do : 1 . login via ftp or cpanel -> file manager . 2 . navigate to wp-content/plugins folder and rename the wplms_plugin folder to wplms_plugin_DE after that access wp-admin . you would see notice to install the required plugins then install the plugins again . NOTE vibebp and buddypress plugins are necessary for wplms plugin and theme.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Updating to version 4 cause Fatal errors, cannot use courses anymore’ is closed to new replies.