Upload Assignment Timeout

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Upload Assignment Timeout

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    yadoy666
    Spectator
    Hello, i have course with 300 student, and i include assignment on my course curriculum. Student must upload docx file to complete assignment. My problem is, several student failed to upload the assignment file (timeout). Concurrent student uploading assignment between 50-100 student. I use dedicated server to run wplms with 32Gb memory installed and i use another dedicated server for database. Please give me advice to solve this problem.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well recently we have separated the upload assignment process and submit the assignment(posting comment) . SO im confused here where are this timeout happening ,is this during submission of assignment or while uploading the assignment . Please also share what steps to replicate the issue . I guess it is during the assignment submit they are facing timeout issue .
    yadoy666
    Spectator
    My student report this error is on upload file process. I has try to replicate the issue but not success.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We will need some information on this : 1. Average upload size of file which students are trying to upload  . 2. A screenshot when the issue is appearing . 3. A screenshot where it says server timeout . Try setting a maximum upload size of a file in your assignment and set the type of file to be uploaded meanwhile
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Upload Assignment Timeout’ is closed to new replies.