Upload attachments

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Upload attachments

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    juanR-12
    Spectator
    Hi, How are you? How can I ipload attachment to my units, I mean I tried today, But what I did was to upload a power point presentation, by add media, so Appears the presentation as a link, But I know there is a way to upload files in order to this appears below units. I don't know how I can do that.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    juanR-12
    Spectator
    Hi, thank you very much for your answer; however, I am having a problem, because, all files I upload to unit goes to below units, I mean, there are (for example) mp3 I put in units to be listened by students, PART OF THE UNIT, so I put in units, because units has texts, videos, and audios, so If I put an audio in unit, it goes to below as attachment inmediatly . I don't like it, there should be a way to choose if I want files goes to below or goes to the unit content. I don't like to see I put an audio in the unit content because is a content of the units and see the same audio below. I don't know if I am crazy, please explain me that. Thanks for your amazing support.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes the attachments are shown below the unit in wplms . If you want to have that attachment in between the unit then you can just simply add the media there  and this will be shown by the wordpress .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Upload attachments’ is closed to new replies.