Upload button / course media block / translate

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Upload button / course media block / translate

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    factoriarte
    Spectator
    Hi! Issue #1 Is it possible to change the grey background color of the carousel course block? I checked out this topic but it doesn't work for me: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/course-avatar-background/ Issue #2 When I tried to change the avatar, it appears the text 'upload your file' next to the button with the same text inside. Is it possible to delete the text outside the button. Issue #3 I cannot find where is the string to translate the word 'search' from de search box in the buddydrive page. I translated the plugin and add the files to the general language folder but nothing changes.   Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. Can you please share a screenshot exactly where do you want to change it ? Please also share admin credentials of your site along with url.   2. Im sorry can you please share the admin credentials to look into this . 3. Well it should be in the buddydrive plugin itself or in wplms theme or in vibe customtypes or in vibe course module plugin .
    factoriarte
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    factoriarte
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    factoriarte
    Spectator
    factoriarte
    Spectator

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    factoriarte
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    factoriarte
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    factoriarte
    Spectator
    Thank you! :)
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Upload button / course media block / translate’ is closed to new replies.