URGENT : Add Course Batch Button Not Working

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches URGENT : Add Course Batch Button Not Working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    shubh jangam
    Participant
    Hello Admin , I have purchased WPLMS Batches plugin and activated it on my website , but when i'm using front end editor , the add course batch button doesn't work , please help!  
    shubh jangam
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    shubh jangam
    Participant
    It Doesn't work when I'm creating courses from front end for both Instructor level access and Admin Level Access
    shubh jangam
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well can you please share admin credentials to check this out .The credentials that you have shared are seems like of student's .
    bk12
    Spectator
    Hi guys. We are having the same issue on our site as well. Were you able to find a resolution for this. Currently we cannot create batches in the Edit Course section. Thanks for the help,  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Can you please share the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your website.
    bk12
    Spectator
    shubh jangam
    Participant
    The actual problem is that , when you start a fresh course creation through front end editor , at that time the add course batch button won't work , you have to publish the course , view the course and then come back to front end editor , then you are able to add course batches
    shubh jangam
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes that's correct you cannot connect a  batch while creating a course, this is because while creating the course the course is not even published. The batch can only be connected to a published course. Sorry but we cannot connect a batch to a course which is not even published.
    bk12
    Spectator
    Thanks HK Latiyan. All of our courses are published and I am still unable to create batches on the front-end editor. Please help!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @bk12: I checked your website and found out there was a js error on the edit course page which I have fixed on your website. I also found that you have updated the wplms theme to 2.7 but the plugins are at 2.6, this in-compatibility may cause some issues on your website, so please update your plugins also to 2.7 version.
    bk12
    Spectator
    @H.K Latiyan. Our website customizer is no longer working. When we click Save & Publish are not save . Do you think your change to the site could have caused this?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The js error that I fixed on your website was coming from a custom script for showing grid view by default in the all courses page. This script doesn't run anywhere else, so it cannot cause any issue.  
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘URGENT : Add Course Batch Button Not Working’ is closed to new replies.