URGENT: Batches not allowing access course

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches URGENT: Batches not allowing access course

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    Hello. I've got three courses that started this morning, scheduled using Batches. Two of them worked perfectly but the third is insisting the course doesn't start for two months when all the settings show that it's to start today. The settings are identical across all three courses None of the changes I am making is allowing access Yes again, Batches won't save Batch settings. Please help, I've got 15 paying students who need access.
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    I've got it working by deleting all the batches associated with the course and having the students in the main course. This means at present no one can book on future batches.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Moving the topic in wplms batches forum.....
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Wplms batches settings are saved properly, can you please share the batch url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    Thanks for your quick response. We've decided to discontinue using Batches and it is taking up far too much company time for something that really should be quite simple. It's also starting to look very unprofessional as students are constantly having to email for access help. Love the theme overall, but this plugin just isn't working for us.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘URGENT: Batches not allowing access course’ is closed to new replies.