URGENT – "Continue Course" redirects to course directory

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues URGENT – "Continue Course" redirects to course directory

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Deserter92
    Participant
    Hey vibe, I have a huge problem but I did not do anything. When I click on "continue course", it redirects me to the course directory page but the url is the good one (xxxx.com/course-status) Please how can I fix it quickly !
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please try resaving the permalinks to postname, and try deactivating the third party plugins. If the above does not help then please share the admin credentials with us to check.
    Deserter92
    Participant
    It doesn't work.   Please find here my admin credentials : wezzar.com id : wezzar mdp : ZqLtZMUUUucMNzh$$xI6Hfej
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please refer the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/9znv3x In wp-admin->settings->buddypress->pages. The courses page should be set to all courses page, please change this. And all your courses are in the draft only one is published. Take a look on that also.
    Deserter92
    Participant
    It does not work..... I change the courses page in wp admin-> settings ->buddypress-> pages as you show in your screenshot. And I just want one course published so it's normal that all other courses are in the draft. So when you click on take the course...it redirect me to wezzar.com/all-courses now...... the link of the course : http://wezzar.com/course/fifa-16-la-formation-complete-play-like-a-pro/
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The issue was with permalinks. I resaved your permalinks and now the issue is resolved. Please confirm if the issue is resolved.
    Deserter92
    Participant
    Solved ! thank you !
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘URGENT – "Continue Course" redirects to course directory’ is closed to new replies.