[Urgent] Course stops load units after the recent update

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues [Urgent] Course stops load units after the recent update

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, My course stops loading, I only have blank page after the recent update https://vimeo.com/627089013/8f1f8421c2
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    I regenerated service worker, all plugin were updated, I cleared cache, nothing works
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi please try adding this code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin :
    add_filter('vibebp_vars',function($vars){
        $vars['xnonce'] =null;
        return $vars;
    },999);
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    I did add the code (I also cleared cache from wp-rocket like you recommended on the other topic). There is still another problem that it hasn't fixed that after viewing the course, I go back to homepage, the login is not successful, it stays right there without the menu to logout or access single page https://photos.app.goo.gl/S7Ss76QSGRzfwSCHA I thought it was part of the problem so I didn't report. I think your latest update messed up a lot with vibebp
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    As explained in live chat. The issue is because the VibeBP - WP login sync adds a X-WP-nonce in the API headers. This takes the value of the nonce field which is printed in the page. Nonce value is only valid for 24 hours. Once the page is cached for over 24 hours, the Nonce value is invalid and it there invalidates all API requests. Do not cache the BP single page in your site.
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, how to not cache BP single page ? Is that in wp-rocket, I followed your youtube instruction, which option should I check ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    After adding the code you will need to change service worker version and regenerate service worker again . and then also clear up all kinds of wp rocket caches . Wp rocket has seting to exclude certain url you can contact wp rocket support on this .
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, in wp-rocket, there are the following buttons: clear cache, preload cache, purge op cache, regenerate critical css. So I click 'clear cache' right ? do I need to do anything else ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You have to clear everything except preload cache . Yes I suppose clear cache should clear every cache .
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi I did that, only click 'clear cache', it fixed for a while, and then happens again https://vimeo.com/639010535/339478e0cd please check this, how to permanently fix it ? I can't just clear cache every few days
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi please add this script in your wp-admin -> wplms-> footer -< google anaylitics script to fix this issue :
    <script>
    jQuery(document).ready(function(){

jQuery('.the_course_button form').on('submit',function(event){event.preventDefault();})

})
    <script>
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘[Urgent] Course stops load units after the recent update’ is closed to new replies.