Urgent Help Pls – Problems After Recent Update

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Urgent Help Pls – Problems After Recent Update

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    el_experts
    Spectator
    Hi Vibe Team ! I require your urgent help in resolving some issues regarding my site, which I am close to making it live. After the recent update, quite a few problems have cropped up. (Issues with font change in Home page, Start course issues, Hide WP admin bar not working etc.) I will send the admin credentials after hearing from you. Thanks!  
    Diana
    Participant
    @el_experts Okay, Please share the admin credentials here in a private reply with site URL
    el_experts
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    el_experts
    Spectator
    @ diana, Pls log into the site again. You will notice that WP admin bar keeps appearing on top. And pls try to change the settings from Students to Hide Admin Bar for everyone. You will notice, like I said before the changes are not getting saved. It goes back to original setting. Also, .... in WPLMS>Buddypress....the green Tabs are missing. How did this happen? regards  
    el_experts
    Spectator
    Hi, Just wanted to add one point for more clarity on the issue: 'Start Course' gives http 500 error; but,  'Continue course' is working fine. Hope this helps you to identify the causes for the Start Course error. Along with, pls also look into other issues mentioned by me in my earlier mail. rgds
    el_experts
    Spectator
    Hi, Regarding my unresolved issues detailed in my previous mail: 1.) Are the issues being caused by any plugins? To check this, I used a Health Check plugin, and it said all the plugins were ok, but reported this: <p style="text-align: center;">Vibe Course Module The loopback request returned an unexpected status code, 500,                                             this may affect tools such as WP_Cron, or theme and plugin editors.</p> 2.) So, pls check my site using the admin credentials I have given previously, so you can sort out the HTTP 500 error for start course. 3.) Pls also have a look at the issues relating to WPLMS. (refer previous mail) regards
    el_experts
    Spectator
    @ diana and team, I made a post here, giving the results after doing a Health Check of my site ; I edited it later and  the post is now gone. If you are not able to see it, pls do inform me, so I can repost it again. regards
    Diana
    Participant
    el_experts
    Spectator
    el_experts
    Spectator
    Hi Vibe team, I want your urgent help ! I and my team had spent so much on getting site to work and now, just when we are about to go live, the site looks fully messed up. Can you pls set up a meeting with TeamViewer so we can sort this out? regards
    Diana
    Participant
    @el_experts Checking your issues... Thanks for listing down all issues
    Diana
    Participant
    el_experts
    Spectator
    @ diana, Thanks for your message. I am checking and so pls wait for my feedback. Pls don't go away. btw, have you solved the Start Course probem? rgds
    el_experts
    Spectator
    @ diana, With WPLMS 3.7 all these plugins were working. Now, after the update, you mean to say none of the plugins will work? You have deactivated almost all the plugins. I notice the Start Course is working, but, my site is messed up after this update. ALSO: The New Course Template LOOKS HORRIBLE. Especially in the mobile view.  This is how it looks now. https://prnt.sc/lrhcvw Is there any way I can go back to old one? https://prnt.sc/lrhde8 (mobile) https://prnt.sc/lrhdui (desktop) We spent so much time and energy to make the site look somewhat presentable. We struggled so much to get the look and layout approved. Now this???? I AM VERY UPSET !!!!!
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • The topic ‘Urgent Help Pls – Problems After Recent Update’ is closed to new replies.