Urgent issues with Start Class button and finding courses in dash

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Urgent issues with Start Class button and finding courses in dash

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sculley
    Spectator
    We are having some fundamental issues with the WPLMS theme that we customized for a client. You can see it here.
    1. When the user purchases a course, they can purchase class and can find it in their dashboard but when they click on the class in the dashboard, they can't find it. They are going to the Classes page.
    2. Also, they are not able to start the class or see the class materials including a video. When user clicks "start class" button then he is going to classes page where all class are listed.
    3. User cannot leave a review.
    Can you please help asap? The site is live and client is losing business. She has a conference tomorrow where many new potential clients will be to purchase the courses! Thanks in advance.
    thexlearner
    Spectator
    Hello, Try going to : Wplms -> course maneger -> http://prntscr.com/8lxy9v or try creating a new page with start course template , then select it. hope this help The X Learner
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @xlearner : Thanks ! 1. Apart from above, please check/share the following : a. When a student purchases a course, does it display in the Profile - Course - My Courses section ? b. When a student purchases a course, what is the label on the course button : "take this course", "start course", "continue course" 2. Please check the screenshot  http://prntscr.com/8lxy9v (by xlearner), make sure the course status page has page template "Start course page". Note that the all courses page is different from Start course page. 3. Edit the course in WP Admin panel and locate the discussion metabox (enable form show options), make sure the comments field is checked.   Let me know if above does not help !
    Sculley
    Spectator
    Thanks so much for answering! I think we're all set with this now. a. When a student purchases a course, does it display in the Profile - Course - My Courses section ? Ans: Yes, it is NOW displaying in the Profile - Course - My Courses section. b. When a student purchases a course, what is the label on the course button : "take this course", "start course", "continue course" Ans: label: NOW it is saying "start course" and after starting course then label: "continue course" 2. Please check the screenshot http://prntscr.com/8lxy9v (by xlearner), make sure the course status page has page template "Start course page". Note that the all courses page is different from Start course page. Ans: Done. 3. Edit the course in WP Admin panel and locate the discussion metabox (enable form show options), make sure the comments field is checked. Ans: Done.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
      Ok great. Let me know if you face any further issues, in the setup.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Urgent issues with Start Class button and finding courses in dash’ is closed to new replies.