Urgent: my site lost connection to all my Vimeo video files

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Urgent: my site lost connection to all my Vimeo video files

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello, Since today, my website can't access any of the videos from Vimeo!! 1) In Vimeo, everything is ok. The videos are there. 2) The unit has the correct shortcode (and it wasn't modified) 3) When I try to ADD MEDIA --> Vimeo Video (using Video Vibe plugin), nothing appears. Any ideas? This is urgent matter. Thank you. Rodrigo
    roath
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    roath
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    Some time it occurs due to failure in server. Possibly vimeo server was down in your case. Its not your or themes fault.
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello, The error occurred again!!!! I'm currently without any access to vimeo files when they are embedded via [wplms_vimeo file='XXX'][/wplms_vimeo] tag. The problem can't be due to a failure in server because when I change the tag to a simple the video works normally. It seems the error is in the conversion of the [wplms_video] shortcode to html. Can you help me, please? Best regards. Rodrigo
    roath
    Spectator
    hi, The problem persists!!!! All videos on my website hosted in vimeo (distributed in over 90 units) doesn't appear anymore since early morning!!! All of them are embedded using the shortcode [wplms_vimeo] tag. Last time the problem lasted for 2-3 hours (and then the videos started working again without any interference, very odd), but this time it is lasting for 10 hours (and counting)!! The solution I've found was substitute the [wplms_vimeo] shortcode for the <iframe> tag, but the <iframe> tag it's not as resposible as the wplms_vimeo shortcode. Do you have any idea of what could be happening? Please advise. Best regards, Rodrigo
    Mk
    Well, I checked your issue and it seems like Vimeo is blocking your server. Please contact your host provider and Vimeo as well for proper advise. I understand it is working for the iframe. but as per our shortcode's work flow, it seems like it is your server is being blocked by vimeo.      
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Urgent: my site lost connection to all my Vimeo video files’ is closed to new replies.