urgent plugin 502 errors

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues urgent plugin 502 errors

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    wyatt322
    Spectator
    I cant access the dashboard to make any updates and changes as the dashboard pages crash and a 502 error appears. Server support told me its a plugin issue. I use very few plugins, all are mostly theme related plugins. Please can you help.
    wyatt322
    Spectator
    admin www.ajarnonline.com [email protected] 78m458fx** This has only been a problem in the 48 hrs. Before this i had no problems.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please note that 500 are server internal errors . If you want to update plugin or the theme then you can update it manually also . https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/manually-updating-wplms/ And for plugins you can update theme from the plugins page  . You can also try to deactivate the third party plugin by deactivating them by renaming them
    thexlearner
    Spectator
    Same thing here , I get  a 503 error
    wyatt322
    Spectator
    Does this mean the error is coming from the server? I use wpengine and they told me its a problem with the plugins I cant use the dashboard for any plugin updates as the site shows as being offline.  
    sandy
    All 5XX errors are related to server. @thexlearner : Are you hosted on wpengine as well ? @wyatt322: More on 502 issues : http://pcsupport.about.com/od/findbyerrormessage/a/502error.htm There were some issues with wpengine yesterday. Refer this :https://wpengine.com/support/infosec/ I don't exactly know if the issue you are facing due to this.
    thexlearner
    Spectator
    No I am using siteground , they tell that my application is using a lot of CPU Time usage , I try removing the plugins that I don't use and disabling  the 3rd party plugins but still have the same thing , take a look : http://prntscr.com/9cxspz   can you please help me fix this , it's an urgent case . thanks in advance
    wyatt322
    Spectator
    wpengine just told me they think the errors are related to mysql errors on the site. They said they cant view when the mysql errors started but they seem to stacking up causing the 502's Is this something you can help with or advise me the next step to have this problem fixed?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, thexlearner  Can you please tell how many plugins and which plugin are you using in your site  . The updates page makes call for each plugin installed and this can consume a lot memory usage . ALso wplms is itself a heavy these as it is based on buddypress and woocommerce . So try increasing your php configuration by contacting your webhost would help you . Hi wyatt22, You can repair and optimize your database . Please refer  :  https://www.wpkb.com/using-wp-config-php-automatically-repair-database-problems/
    thexlearner
    Spectator
    Hello Alex , That's my production site plugins : LayerSlider WP par Kreatura Media – 5.3.2 AddQuicktag par Frank Bültge – 2.4.3 bbPress par La communauté bbPress – 2.5.8 bbPress2 shortcode whitelist par Anton Channing – 2.2.1 BuddyPress par La communauté BuddyPress – 2.4.2 Co-Authors Plus par Mohammad Jangda, Daniel Bachhuber, Automattic – 3.1.1 CodeStyling Localization Preserver par Sowmedia.nl (Steve Lock) – 1.0.6 CodeStyling Localization par Heiko Rabe – 1.99.30 Responsive Pricing Table par WP Darko – 4.2.1 Duo Two-Factor Authentication par Duo Security – 2.5.1 Duplicate Post par Enrico Battocchi – 2.6 EWWW Image Optimizer par Shane Bishop – 2.5.4 GD bbPress Attachments par Milan Petrovic – 2.3.1 WPBakery Visual Composer par Michael M - WPBakery.com – 4.7.4 myCred par Gabriel S Merovingi – 1.6.7 Responsive Lightbox par dFactory – 1.6.5 SG CachePress par SiteGround – 2.3.0 User Switching par John Blackbourn – 1.0.9 VdoCipher par VdoCipher – 1.6 Vibe Course Module par Mr.Vibe – 1.9.9.3 Vibe Custom Types par Mr.Vibe – 1.9.9.3 Vibe ShortCodes par VibeThemes – 1.9.9.2 WooCommerce Product Navigation par WP BackOffice – 1.0.0 WooCommerce par WooThemes – 2.4.12 Wordfence Security par Wordfence – 6.0.22 Yoast SEO par L'équipe Yoast – 3.0.6 Email Login par Beau Lebens – 4.6.4 WP LaTeX par Automattic, Inc. – 1.9.2 WPLMS CoAuthor Plus Add-On par VibeThemes – 1.1 WPLMS Customizer Plugin par VibeThemes – 1.0 WPLMS Dashboard par VibeThemes – 1.9.9.1 WPLMS Front End par VibeThemes – 1.9.9.6 WPLMS MyCred ADDON par Mr.Vibe – 1.3.7 the wp-admin takes about 38s to load . I try increasing the memory to 512M , but the problem still happen . can you please take a look : username : thepowerofmvt password : x6#8!ZKw8gw207j12QH# bypass code : 851341063
    wyatt322
    Spectator
    There is a security flaw in this thread. In my email I can see thexlearner reply which has been marked private. I will delete the email with his information on Pls see attached
    sandy
    Thanks Wyatt for pointing this out. For the time being, we have removed "Subscribe" option from all the forum topics. We will fix the issue as early as possible.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘urgent plugin 502 errors’ is closed to new replies.