URGENT PROBLEMS (paypal, courses)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting URGENT PROBLEMS (paypal, courses)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    raptor1981
    Participant
    I have two urgent problems that need to be solved. I used DEMO THEME 14 and I encountered these problems:
    1. When a student buy a course and approved by admin (completed), another course gets reflected on the student's dashboard. It's not the course which was bought by the student.

2. I assigned a product category to a certain product (basic), but when a Student buys it by clicking TAKE THIS COURSE, it won't redirect to the cart or checkout page. I already set it to "course status" in Course Manager like what you said in other forum.

Please help me fix these ASAP. Thanks

Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello @raptor1981,
    1. For this please make a proper video by which I can understand properly what is the issue,

2. Please seen admin credentials in private reply after that I will replicate same on your website,

Thanks,

MrVibe
    Keymaster
    1. This can only happen if a wrong course is connected with the product. Edit the product and check Product course settings and make sure it is the same course. This is automatically handled by WPLMS if you create courses from front end.

2. Most likely there is no course associated with this product. Edit this product in the WP admin panel and check Product course settings.

This is a many to many configuration as you can sell multiple courses in single product and also redirect to a bundle product from many courses as well.

raptor1981
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    It is working correctly. Please see video : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kTGb1sf0proHO0i9V0TlQPk3LpqE_gil/view?usp=drivesdk
    These are two settings you need to check :
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘URGENT PROBLEMS (paypal, courses)’ is closed to new replies.