Urgent – student pay and doesn't get access to the course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Urgent – student pay and doesn't get access to the course

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gustavo
    Participant
    Dear Mr Vibe and Team,

Since few days ago our students are paying for the course and after successfully finish the transaction (both paypal or bank transfer) they are NOT AUTOMATICALLY added to the course. The order is marked as completed by woocommerce, but the buyer is not automatically added to the course, and the course is connected to the product (otherwise how would be possible to the order be completed?). Do you know what could be happen?

Could you help us ASAP as it is creating many problems for us and one of our big affiliates?
    For more details check the ticket #6399

Many thanks,
    Gustavo
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Ok, I checked the ticket and resolved it. Here's why it was not working in the first place : There are no associated courses with the product. I just edited the product in WP Admin and connected the relevant course in  Product Course settings and now it works :   Let me know if this does not help.  
    Gustavo
    Participant
    Alex, could you please delete this post here as we need to keep it confidential: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/urgent-student-pay-and-doesnt-get-access-to-the-course/ Now I know how to keep the next ones confidential. Many thanks!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Urgent – student pay and doesn't get access to the course’ is closed to new replies.