URGENT : timeline doesn't display any more for new users

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues URGENT : timeline doesn't display any more for new users

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    papuche37
    Spectator
    Hi, I don't know why, but when a new user paid and start course, timeline doesn't display any more. But if I create a new user myself and add it to the course, timeline works fine. Help me! I give you my credentials in a private message. PS : plugins and theme are updated.
    papuche37
    Spectator
    website : monpermismoto.com Admin : vibethemes pass : themesvibe You can test with this user : [email protected] password user : clement      
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try deactivating all of the third party plugins at once specially the caching and script minification plugin(that speeds up site ) and again check the issue .
    papuche37
    Spectator
    It's done. Except vibetheme plugins. I don't have chaching plugin or script minification plugin. But I 've still this issue with 2 new users accounts (Yesterday). But now when I try to duplicate this issue, I don't have this issue. I tried with FF, IE and Chrome. Clean my browsers. It's not an user issue. And I don't understand, I have new others issues ( you can see them in video links) : 1) when I connect with the user account I gave you in private reply, my submenu doesn't display correctly ( see in video). And I'm disconnected if I click on some item menu. You can see it here : http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cDV2Ish5eR 2) When I take a course (with paypal), I'm not redirected to start the course, while I checked the box in settings. 3) And I'm disconnected if I click to start the course ( after checkout) You can see it here : http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cDV2IRh5fI For your information, I've another website with wplms, and my settings are the same. And I don't have these issues. I cloned my website, to make tests. I give you more infos in the next private message.  
    papuche37
    Spectator
    My development website : test2.monpermismoto.com Admin : vibethemes Pass : themesvibe It's a perfect clone of my live site. Thanks for your help. Fred
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I checked you site you have optimize plugin installed which tends to cache the pages and the queries in  the site  . Please note that wee do not recommends any kind of caching plugin with the wplms . It seems that the pages are cached on the server  . even i am logged in the the site home page is not showing me logged in . refer : http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cDVoiPh5BS Please clear the cached pages from your server (contact webhost) and deactivate all the optimizing or caching plugin from your site and then resave the permalinks .
    papuche37
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, I really really don't understand... I tried to do exactly the same things that you in your video ( connect with your credentials, activate and desactivate wp-optimize) and I can't replicate your issue! Wp-optimize only delete old data of the database. It doesn't do anything with cache. I'll contact my webhost to know if there is a cache system on their server.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I also said that your most of the pages are cached on the servers and updated values are not shown on your pages . Please contact your webhost to remove the caching from the server .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘URGENT : timeline doesn't display any more for new users’ is closed to new replies.