Urgent update issue with envato market

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Urgent update issue with envato market

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    hennjones
    Participant
    Hello I am having a serious problem. You use the envato market plugin for the updates, and Envato plugin throws an error now, and I cannot access it. It is an error on api.php line 143 about allocating memory. I checked the memory limit, and it is not related to that. This wasn't a problem before, but it is now. Can you please tell me how I can fix this?? I need to be able to get updates. Please let me know. Thanks  
    hennjones
    Participant
    Please note: I use Envato market with other themes and plugins, and I do not have this issue. It only happens with WPLmS which is why I have contacted you.
    Yes, we are aware of this issue. We have added a fix for it in WPLMS 2.8 which will be released in a day or two :)  
    hennjones
    Participant
    Hello Where is this code for updates? Please explain to me how I can update WPLMS without Envato Market?? I don't want to use a plugin if I don't have to, as long as I can get the automatic updates. I appreciate if you can explain to me how can I receive automatic updates of WPLMS theme and dependent plugins WITHOUT Envato Market plugin.
    Go to wp-admin->WPLMS->Getting Started. This way you can get the automatic updates of the theme.  
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Urgent update issue with envato market’ is closed to new replies.