Urgent / Vibe Course Module

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Urgent / Vibe Course Module

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Gustavo
    Participant
    Hi Mr Vibe and team, 1. For some reason when we click on update in our Wordpress dashboard we get the time-out error. If we disable the Vibe Course Module we don't get the error and the Wordpress update tab works normally. How can we fix this ASAP? Our WPLMS has the last updates and apart from installing Sucuri plug in we didn't make any substancial change on the website. 2. Why the option "set as private reply" is no longer available when we try to create a new topic here? We probably need to share our credentials for you to have a look. Good vibes and speak soon, Gustavo
    Gustavo
    Participant
    PS: now that the topic is posted we can see the "Set as private reply" for the additional replies. Would be possible to also make it work when we create a fresh new topic?
    koreancandy
    Spectator
    Yeah, I am also experience the Gateway error when trying to update Wordpress, Themes and Plugins when the Vibe plugin is enabled. I hope there will be a fix for this. Thank you
    Gustavo
    Participant
    PS2: Is it secure to share our admin credentials here Mr Viand teams? We are hesitating to share it here, even if says "set as private reply".
    Gustavo
    Participant
    Thanks Koreancandy! :) At least at this time we are not alone with this problem :) I hope Mr. Vibe can fix this ASAP. I expended my whole day trying to find out what was happening! Wordpress and all this plugins are so delicate and unreliable.  
    extracool727
    Spectator
    Me too i have this error message when i try to update plugins like ninja forms or woocommerce .... "error 504 backend unavailable" And also i want to know if we can apply the new update of wordpress 4.4  
    sandy
    @Koreancandy, @extracool727: Can you please confirm the above scenario shared by @Gustavo that the issue only appears when the Vibe course module plugin is activated and after deactivating the plugin you are able to update the theme as well as other plugins normally. We need this information to identify if you are facing same issue or different issue. Also let us know the hosting you are using. Since, a day before yesterday there were some security issues with wpengine. Since we are unable to replicate the issue on all our setups, we need your inputs to identify the issue. @Gustavo: Have you tried deactivating sucuri plugin(and other third party plugins) and check if the issue is not related to any other third party plugin.
    Gustavo
    Participant
    Thanks, the conflict in my case is triggered by AffiliateWP. How would be possible to check and fix that? Good vibes, Gustavo
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You need to contact the Affiliate WP plugin for this . We will also test the plugin at our test site for this .
    Gustavo
    Participant
    Hi Alex, I hope you are well and mindful. Could you can not fix Vibe Module for us, please?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We will test the affilate wp plugin on our test site and if we able to replicate the issue we would be definitely fixing this .  
    Gustavo
    Participant
    I hope you could help us as soon as possible guys. Many thanks and speak soon
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Urgent / Vibe Course Module’ is closed to new replies.