Urgent Videos nor Scorm File work

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Urgent Videos nor Scorm File work

• This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by RMA.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RMA
    Spectator
    NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY. I have updated WPLMS on Friday now video's nor SCROM files will work. This is student have a blank video screen. https://snipboard.io/fO3FZi.jpg Yes, I have update the API; Yes, I have watch the videos and forums, Yes, I have reuploads, Vibe Video Addon. I did it all to help my clients. Reverting to 3.0 is not an option. 3 times I have done that wasted time money. Now over a year-same story. What is the point of this LMS if it does not deliver
    RMA
    Spectator
    Looks that the Batches Plugin is conflicting again with the latest WPLMS update last week. Th video plays now when the Batches plugin is deactivated. Yes, I have the last update. Just last week you send it to me and it worked until the update. Still need help with the SCORM Files and an correct coded batches plugin
    Diana
    Participant
    Which version of wplms batches are you On? Because version 4.3.6 is working perfectly fine
    RMA
    Spectator
    I have version 4.3.6. Fist I could not edit course. then there was an update. I van edict courses but the any embedded video will not display for students unless the Plugin is deactivated.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    RMA
    Spectator
    yes. Please add the code. by date you mean that unit information will be lost during the migration or all website data. I need to do this ASAP to get students back on track
    RMA
    Spectator
    Can you provided a quick video what I am suppose to do once you ahve added the code in the website?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Code added to website , For backup you can contact your webhost on how to take full site backup and restore it later . for the sync here is the video : http://somup.com/crfjIRbLan
    RMA
    Spectator
    Thanks. It worked. Can close this Topic.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Urgent Videos nor Scorm File work’ is closed to new replies.