URGENT| WPLMS ModernVersion to 2.0

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting URGENT| WPLMS ModernVersion to 2.0

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    haider717
    Spectator
    I updated the plugin to 2.0 and now site is showing wrong text and the units are not getting displayed.  
    haider717
    Spectator
    I also see message " Please Update the WPLMS theme to latest version" But how do we update it and from where ? I don,t see icon like how we have for plugins. Thanks, Dani
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Go to wp admin - updates and you'll see the update to wplms 2.0 when you update the theme to wplms 2.0 , you'll need to update the wplms modern theme 2.0.  The modern theme 2.0 is available in the theme package.
    haider717
    Spectator
    Thank you for the reply Can you point me where is wp - admin > and update option in this screenshot or i am looking in the wrong area.    
    haider717
    Spectator
    No updates here  
    haider717
    Spectator
    Can you guys login to my site and see the issues, its too many issues now. I don,t see updates Modern login is not working - Nothing is happening When I click on edit course from front end nothing is clickable The shortcode green tab in post and pages disappeared Thanks,  
    interactifdesign
    Spectator
    Hi, Same for me. I have the same message but No update appear in admin1.
    interactifdesign
    Spectator
    i can't find the 2.0 update in ThemeForest Envato ??? Where can i download it please.
    haider717
    Spectator
    Hi not sure if your having same issues. All my issues are resolved I deleted the shortcode plugn 2.0 and install old one from the current package in theme forest. Login is back to wokring and other parts got fixed. I still don,t see the green button for add codes in post or pages and I can,t seem to click on the drop down from front end.    
    Andres
    Participant
    Hi Dani, right now basically nothing is working on my site. Most of the widgets are not working. I'm thinking to delete the current theme and re-download and install the stock one from themeforest. Is did what you did? Are there any precautions to be taken. I really need to sort my site and nothing is working. Yesterday I went to bed and everything was ok and today - I guess with the updates I installed - almost everything is broken. Andres
    haider717
    Spectator
    Hi Andres, Yes other people having same issue, This type of major roll out and have no regular support is not good. I am also frustrated. You don,t need to re-install  theme. First download the package from themeforest,  Then simply delete the 2.0 plugins and re-install the plugins from the package. Also when you do that clear browser cookies and see if things are good.      
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The WPLMS 2.0 theme is still under approval process. Anyone who is facing any issues after updating the plugins to 2.0 must update the WPLMS theme to 2.0 as well.   @Haider717 : The Old front end has been removed in the WPLMS 2.0. You can migrate to the new front end. refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-front-end-update/   Also make sure you clear your browser cache  and save permalinks to iron out permalinks and cache issues.  
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Hello Alex, Any link to WPLMS 2.0? Anything? When will you send the upgrade link or download instructions? The site is not getting notification on automatic theme upgrade and for now it's in complete disaster after last plugins upgrade...
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    you keep saying we must update to WPLMS 2.0 theme, but give us no way to do so!  please help
    TomorrowsRetail
    Participant
    HELP!  Where is the 2.0 update on themeforest or this website???  
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘URGENT| WPLMS ModernVersion to 2.0’ is closed to new replies.