Use of Parent User add on for Employers and Employees

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Parent user Use of Parent User add on for Employers and Employees

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RussWebb
    Participant
    Is it possible to rename the references to "parent" and "children" and refer to it as "Employer" and "employee"?  My site caters to employers and their employees.  The parent user add on is perfect for this function but I need to change the words on my site. Thanks, Russ
    Mk
    yes, you can use the loco translator Plugin for this. refer: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/
    RussWebb
    Participant
    Thank you!  That's perfect and opens up so many other opportunities too.  Much appreciated.
    Mk
    Glad to hear these words from you. Use the above plugin. If you stuck in any step or you get any issue again please don't hesitate to reply to me. I am here to solve your issues.
    If the issue is resolved please reply here.
    pabela
    Spectator
    Hi, I've just got the plugin and translated everything, yet I can figure out where to translate the "your children" heading under "claim..." tab in profile. Can you please give me a hint? Thanks a lot
    Mk
    Yes, I checked its in wplms-parent -user plugin. but there is a bug with the text-domain name. This would be fixed in next update but if you are in a hurry, kindly share your FTP credentials in private reply. Thank you.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Use of Parent User add on for Employers and Employees’ is closed to new replies.