Use of undefined constant VIBE_URL – assumed 'VIBE_URL' (this will throw an Erro

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Use of undefined constant VIBE_URL – assumed 'VIBE_URL' (this will throw an Erro

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    samersbahi
    Participant
    I could not log in to my website after updating it manually . I received this message: Warning: Use of undefined constant VIBE_URL - assumed 'VIBE_URL' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/u115162610/domains/sbahi.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-shortcodes/gutenblocks/class.gutenberg.php on line 108
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check if wplms theme is activated and its in right path . Did you try to rename the theme ? Please share your site url , admin creds and ftp credentials in private reply .
    samersbahi
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    samersbahi
    Participant
    samersbahi
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Error removed site is back : http://prntscr.com/s7f6ay   the issue was wrong theme folder activated . Corrected that .
    samersbahi
    Participant
    Veronica
    samersbahi
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Again you installed wrong theme folder .you have to upload and extract the wplms.zip file in your themeforest-xxxxxxxx-wplms-learning-managementxxxxxx.zip file . corrected that in your servr .  
    samersbahi
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Use of undefined constant VIBE_URL – assumed 'VIBE_URL' (this will throw an Erro’ is closed to new replies.