User access

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues User access

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    priyakantshah142
    Participant
    <h1 class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 20px; font-family: Lato; font-weight: 400; color: #1a1a1a; line-height: 1; padding-right: 225px;">Hi,</h1> <h1 class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 20px; font-family: Lato; font-weight: 400; color: #1a1a1a; line-height: 1; padding-right: 225px;">Look at this ticket. Ticket</h1> <h1 class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 20px; font-family: Lato; font-weight: 400; color: #1a1a1a; line-height: 1; padding-right: 225px;"></h1> This issue is not solved. You can logging with my credentials and check one by one all ticket. In some ticket i shows as logged in and in some i don't. that's why i could not access some tickets.
    priyakantshah142
    Participant
    Hi sir, There might be a session issue. Please solve it. You are admin then might not face this issue. But check from client side after clearing cache. Credentials User : priyakantshah142 password : pkpkshah    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We logged in with your credentials and we just could not found any such issue .Please check the forums after clearing your browser cache and also try on a different machine . refer : http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/coXt1bh3xd
    priyakantshah142
    Participant
    See this  video from given link, you will get my problem. access issue  
    priyakantshah142
    Participant
    I logged in with my credentials still in some tickets i shows as logged in and can access it while in other i can't.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay we checked your video . It is very weird ,this can be the issue with the damaged cookies . Have you tried clearing the cookies and cache of your browser ?
    priyakantshah142
    Participant
    Yes, I cleaned everything. But still facing this issue in many tickets. You can check this issue by team viewer. Can we contact by mail to solve my issue? can i mail my upcoming issues ?  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We are unable to replicate the issue of yours whnever i log in with your credentials . Can you try it on a different machine?
    priyakantshah142
    Participant
    Now it is working.Thank you.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘User access’ is closed to new replies.