User data not displayed

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting User data not displayed

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Hello, If the admin registers a new student in "Users" correctly appears username, name and surname, but if a student wants to register in "Users" only username is visible (can be different from real name). How to correct it?  
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, username is a required field. without this user cant register. it is possible that the user is not filling the name field because it's not set as required. make the name field required then try to register with new details. also, I will need your admin URL and credentials to debug this issue. please share it in a private reply.
    logan
    logan
    Hello, please go to wp-admin >> users >> profile fields >> remove first name field and add again. again register the student then check if it works.
    Hello, I did ad you sugggested, but the filed is still blank. I removed the field called Cognome (Family name), did you mean to remove Nome (First name)? The field "Nome" is indicated as Primay and I do not know how to remove it. I need to find registered user with family name. Thank you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The example you have choosen it's not very good. In this case I registered the user (I did the same for all my students). The issue occurs when someone wants to register himself, as Iogan did.  
    I add one more thing: the data inserted by student during registration (name and surname) appear in extended profile, why they are not displayed in user data?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    checking...
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please enable " Profile synchronization "   in your wp-admin -> settings -> buddyress -> options -> "Profile Settings " .
    Thank you Alex, now it works! Now I can see username and first name. I ask if it's possible to add also family name. In this way you may have two or more students with the same name. How to identify them?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘User data not displayed’ is closed to new replies.