user not receiving the credentials

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues user not receiving the credentials

Tagged: ,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    GlobalEduLink
    Spectator
    user not getting username and password one we created the logins from back end. Username: [email protected] To set your password, visit the following address: https://www.globaledulink.co.uk/wp-login.php   it is getting like this.  before update themes  it was gone correctly with the password. or reset link. now its not working we need a quick solution for it. this is an urgent issue  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    GlobalEduLink
    Spectator
    But the problem is previously we able like once we created the username and password that details will send automatically to user. After we update the theme only we faced this kind of issues. how we can re-fix this. only problem with when back-end we create users it pass the along with the user name login.php but previously it was send user name and PASSWORD as well. we have a permanent password for all new users.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well as far as I know there is no password sent in reset password email . There is only  a link which is sent on email where user can reset the password .
    GlobalEduLink
    Spectator
    The actual problem even that reset link is not going. its just send login page to along with username. how we can fix that issue. i read the above articles that's not suitable to our problem. example : Username: [email protected] To set your password, visit the following address: https://www.globaledulink.co.uk/wp-login.php this is what we receive when we create users from back-end
    GlobalEduLink
    Spectator
    while from backend user creation only this problem occured users who have creater through front-end they don't such issues. but when user created with back-end they don't receive reset link along with the username. they receive login.php
    GlobalEduLink
    Spectator
    even i had added this code $message .= ‘(‘ . network_site_url(“wp-login.php?action=rp&key=$key&login=” . rawurlencode($user_login), ‘login’) . “)\r\n”; with changing the "<" & ">" to "(" & ")" after that also not working
    GlobalEduLink
    Spectator
    this is the line of code now i have in my wplogin.php $message .= '(' . network_site_url( "wp-login.php?action=rp&key=$key&login=" . rawurlencode( $user_login ), 'login' ) . ")\r\n";
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay now I get it . I guess you need to the same change in wp-includes/pluggable.php file  in line 1896: http://prntscr.com/j6v7ef
    GlobalEduLink
    Spectator
    Thanks. its worked correctly.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, Closing this topic as your issue is resolved.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘user not receiving the credentials’ is closed to new replies.