User profile menu

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues User profile menu

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    cglicence
    Spectator
    Hello, I translate any where cant find this menu some items Like (Dashboard, stats ...):
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, If you have saved the profile menu from lms->settings->logged in menu, then you'll have to translate the vibe custom types plugin.
    cglicence
    Spectator
    Hello, I did translate  was ok, but i added 1 new item custom link and all other items changed to English again! why? also they are not editable there from lms/settings / logged in menu and loco translate vibe custom sync and resave not working to anymore!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I checked your website for vibe customtypes plugin you have only a local translation file, please create a global translation file and then translate the global translation file only. Local folder: wp-content/plugins/vibe-customtypes/languages folder Global folder: wp-content/languages/plugins folder Similarly the global folder for wplms theme is wp-content/languages/themes folder. You should add the translation files in the global folder and then translate it.  
    cglicence
    Spectator
    it is possible from Loco translator?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Did you refer this tutorial: https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/ In this tutorial we have shown how to create a new language file. Please do not edit the template you only need to create a new language file in the global languages folder for translation.
    cglicence
    Spectator
    i did translated file copy from : Local folder: wp-content/plugins/vibe-customtypes/languages folder To Global folder: wp-content/languages/plugins folder But didn't translate profile menu
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    cglicence
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    cglicence
    Spectator
    sorry for problem, fixed
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, The issue seems to be a cache issue because I directly changed the text in the code to check and it still shows the default one, refer: http://prntscr.com/h7nut7 Please contact your webhost and ask them to clear the server side cache.
    cglicence
    Spectator
    they said we didn't see any problem!
    Diana
    Participant
    Hi, This is very strange as you can see in the screenshot that I directly made changes in the code from where this text is shown but still its showing the old text and not the updated one. Please ask your webhost showing this screenshot that the changes are directly made in the code then why is it showing the previous text and not the updated one.
    cglicence
    Spectator
    what should i do? i was translated at first, when i added 1 custom link item did changed and not translate anymore. server support team said there is not cache set on host server
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘User profile menu’ is closed to new replies.