user registration, courses subscription

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues user registration, courses subscription

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RMA
    Spectator
    Website does not seem to work properly since yesterday at least. I had users registration in "pending" that I had to activate. Once the user tried to purchase a course, he would see "no courses available". At my end, I see the user is added to the course, but it shows as "expired", even though the registration was just made. When I try to extend subscription, I get an error, does not allow me to extend, so the user cannot access the course. There seem to be multiple issues, only though the process of registration. Please fix this asap! Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay first of all please make sure that your wplms theme and all its plugins ,all are updated to the latest version 2.2.2 . Re-save permalinks and clear any kind of caching and styles or script minifications in your site . Can you please share screenshot of the issue in extend subscription ? If already update and there's not minifications then please share your site url and admin credentials to check this at your end .
    RMA
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well as per you explanation it is clear that the issue with the product publish is related to the caching. Please disable the page caching for logged in users but this may fix the issue for just logged in users . It will not fix the issue with the visitors.They may still see the same old cached page . For that you need to disable the page and browser cache for this . Now the issue with the pending status of woocommerce orders : Please note that wplms does not have its own pricing or payment method .It uses woocommerce for this purpose and wplms does not interfere at all in the payment process . So this is connected to the woocommerce and the payment gateway (plugin) handshake of order status . Try contacting the payment gateway plugin support for this . wplms only comes into picture in order process when the order is marked completed . If woocommerce order is not marked completed after payment then this is related to the woocommerce and payment gateway that your are using .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘user registration, courses subscription’ is closed to new replies.