User Registration on Multisite

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting User Registration on Multisite

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    terracotta
    Spectator
    Hi, I'm running a multisite. I realised a problem when my user register using the default user registration provided: http://prntscr.com/iax6ju When a user register using this option, the user will be put under the whole network, but not to the sub-site where he/she sign up from. I have to go to the sub-site & manually add the new user to the sub-site. Is there anyway to rectify this issue? Thanks.
    terracotta
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please tell me where you have installed wplms on multisite or sub site.
    terracotta
    Spectator
    I have installed WPLMS on both - the main site & subsite. But the subscription is only available on subsite.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, can you please share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check this on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    terracotta
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I checked the website you shared above and yes when I registered on the website then I couldn't find the user in the backend. But I guess I do not have the access of the network therefore I couldn't see the user anywhere. Can you please share the network credentials also to check.
    terracotta
    Spectator
    Now you can access the network
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    razvan.stoichita
    Spectator
    Hi guys, I have the same problem. I have Multisite setup and only 1 site (main site) so far. I use the default Registration Form and the user is sent to the Network Users in Pending. The Users section under the main site does not see the user, even if I activated it. This user has no site designated to it. I need to be able to register users this way:
    1. Main Site - registration form --> send new user to main site.
    2. 2nd site - registration form --> send user to 2nd site
    3. 3rd site - registration form --> send user to 3nd site
    4. Nth site - - registration form --> send user to Nth site
    Please help.   p.s. I don't have a link as I develop locally. Is there a setting I can enable to automatically assign the site to a new user ?
    razvan.stoichita
    Spectator
    I figured it out. it seems the default registration page is set with the code for the Network Registration Form. I cloned the Page and added the shortcode provided by the LMS >> Settings >> Registration Forms. If you guys test this out with a fake email address, is better to disable the email confirmation and activation.  Otherwise you have to manually activate the account under the NETWORK users. Once activated, the user gets added to the right site.    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, @razvan: Thanks for the update.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘User Registration on Multisite’ is closed to new replies.