User Role Editor (Business Pro) – Role with Profile Edit Rights in Front-End

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting User Role Editor (Business Pro) – Role with Profile Edit Rights in Front-End

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    razvan.stoichita
    Spectator
    Hi, I created a few Roles in WP and WPLMS as we need a hierarchy of administrative functions (from Highest to Lowest):
    1. Super Admin  (only one with Admin Area / Dashboard Access)
    2. General Manager (will not need Admin area - only Front-End)
    3. Assistant Manager (will not need Admin area - only Front-End)
    4. School Manager (will not need Admin area - only Front-End)
    5. Instructor (will not need Admin area - only Front-End)
    6. Student
    1. How can I use the Role Editor to allow the General Manager, Assistant Manager and School Manager to EDIT PROFILE (USER INFO) for Instructors & Students ?
    I checked all the options under USER (edit/create/delete) and WPFront but it does not work. Only the Admin - manage_options is giving the General Manager the Edit Tab for an Instructor Profile.
    1. How can I hide the Group Field information for Visitors,Students and Instructors? (so that only the Managers will be able to see the information of a member.)
      Please help.
    Diana
    Participant
    @razan.stoichita, This is the WordPress default functionality. WPLMS is not interfering in this. You have to search for this how to add this functionality according to the role editor Check this for roles and Capabilities: https://codex.wordpress.org/Roles_and_Capabilities#edit_users
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘User Role Editor (Business Pro) – Role with Profile Edit Rights in Front-End’ is closed to new replies.