User Roles have Dissappeared?!!

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues User Roles have Dissappeared?!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ajacks
    Participant
    Hi, I was trying to add a user from the backend and noticed that the Student and Instructor user roles have dissappeared and there is only one role Customer there? Also I as the super admin cannot delete any of the old users from the entire site? Please look into this urgently!! thanks
    ajacks
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ajacks
    Participant
    ok, this is very strange, I am not sure where the issue lies. trying to figure this out but hoping youll c it earlier. I have noticed a clash with WooCommerce plugin When I deactivate the Woocommerce plugin I can, as super admin, click on, delete, view, change roles for every user in the sub site user list. When I activate it, the only one I can access are the ones under Customer - are you guys aware of this? thanks for any input in advance
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    well this is connected to something else not woocommerce not with wplms , have you ever used any third party plugin to customize user roles in your site . (in past maybe?) Please do also try deactivating all your third party plugins in your site as well .
    ajacks
    Participant
    hi alex, the issue was with woocommerce and has now been resolved with the latest update that was just released an hour back... I believe it was connected to Fatal Error related to My Accounts in woocommerce and multisite environment. Hopefully it does not reoccur... please close this topic. cheers
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘User Roles have Dissappeared?!!’ is closed to new replies.