User see other batches which include the same courses

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches User see other batches which include the same courses

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jgavilan
    Spectator
    Hi guys, I am working with Batches plugin and I have different batches that include the same courses. Ex: I have Batch A1 which includes course A1 - 1, course A1 - 2 and course A1 - 3 and also I have Batch A1 - Evenings which include the same courses A1 - 1, course A1 - 2 and course A1 - 3. The problem is that a user added to any of these batches can see the existence of the other batches that have the same courses added. It is good if you want to have a course and then students choose from any of the two batches. But what if we add the student to the batch, I mean they do not choose the batch, we do and we would like that they do not know the existence of other batch for the same course. We would prefer they dot see other batches, only the batches that they have been added to. Is this possible? Thanks in advance. Regards.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes all the course batches will list on the course home page . If you want to hide other batches then Either you can create a copy of the courses and assign it to another batches to maintain exclusivity OR we can hide the batches on course home page using some code. add the given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin t hide batches from course home  : add_action('init','remove_batches_from_course_home',999); function remove_batches_from_course_home(){   $batches=Wplms_Batches_Init::init();   remove_action('wplms_after_course_description',array($batches,'wplms_batches')); }  
    jgavilan
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes your observation is correct, you can hide the batch as you mentioned it will work fine.
    jgavilan
    Spectator
    Thanks H.K Latiyan.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘User see other batches which include the same courses’ is closed to new replies.