Users’ Managment and Menu Issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Users’ Managment and Menu Issues

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    adamkhangurman
    Participant
    Hi, I am creating solution for a nonprofit school which plans to teach their own students (elementary school and free) and offer paid courses to outside. My Issues;
    1. User Management crashes and points to main site. I am on multi-site ( even changed the signup form). Buddy-press is not updating.
    2. Admin tab, curriculum tab suddenly freezes then becomes responsive ( tired method of permalinks and revert  pretty links..) . Very frustrating. (Only works for few minutes if I change the layout of home page)
    1. Has forced me to remove slider plugins. Crashes home page and site super slow.

2. "Make first section Free" is not working. ( even when course is free. Checked in internet explorer as well).

• I have to create two segment of users. One 'Students' and other 'outsiders'.
    • Teachers are from the organization. Not outsiders.
    • Subjects are Maths, English, Science etc and teaching courses for Special Children.
    • Videos will be on subjects like physiotherapy etc and consultations to parents.
    • Emails will be sent to parent accounts about the progress.

I will appreciate if I can get this support. Currently, we don't have budget to adopt solutions like Learndash etc. Thanks.

Veronica
    hi, well we are here for you... for this: User Management crashes and points to main site. I am on multi-site ( even changed the signup form). Buddy-press is not updating. can  you explain it better that what is the main issue that you are facing you can explain it with the help of screenshots or video!

Admin tab, curriculum tab suddenly freezes then becomes responsive ( tired method of permalinks and revert  pretty links..) . Very frustrating.

(Only works for few minutes if I change the layout of home page)

1. Has forced me to remove slider plugins. Crashes home page and site super slow.
    2. "Make first section Free" is not working. ( even when course is free. Checked in internet explorer as well).

can you please provide the video for the tabs! bt which we will be able to understand the issue in more appropriate manner! and for points 1 and 2 well this never happen. it's happening when you change the home page right! then we need to check this out on your site.
    • I have to create two segment of users. One 'Students' and other 'outsiders'.
    • Teachers are from the organization. Not outsiders.
    • Subjects are Maths, English, Science etc and teaching courses for Special Children.
    • Videos will be on subjects like physiotherapy etc and consultations to parents.
    • Emails will be sent to parent accounts about the progress.
    for first i need to concern this then let you know. yes this can be done yes this is possible yes you can create categories on the basis of courses and can add videos in the units. yes admin can be notified with the help of touch points    
    adamkhangurman
    Participant
    Hi Veronica Is it possible for you to take a look at my site I'll send password .  I am supposed to present it on 9th Jan. It will be speed up the resolution process. I feel that due to my  limited understanding I might not be able to articulate issues and it will create confusion. Plz let me know where I can send the password. Regards
    Veronica
    well you need to explain all the points in details that what you exactly want from our support. yes we will take a look: please provide site url and admin credentials in private reply: https://prnt.sc/su7bsj
    adamkhangurman
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Users’ Managment and Menu Issues’ is closed to new replies.