Users not receiving badge

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Users not receiving badge

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Hello, Users are not receiving badge upon finishing a specific course. The course has been set up to award the badge if user passes with 100%. Some users got 100% in the first quiz attempt and others got in the second. I checked the user activity and I see "got 30 out of 30 in Quiz...", but there's no "got 100/100 in" or "... got a badge in the course ...". Also, they say that when they finish the quiz, it shows the result (100/100), give them "congratulations", then when they when they click to finish the course, they are taken to that course's page, then there's a message at the top "Please complete the:" (there's nothing else after the "the:") and a "continue course" button. What could be wrong here? This is working fine for other courses and it has worked fine for this course a few months ago. Appreciate your help!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It seems like you have set quiz passing score in the course quiz . Please set one marks less the the expected passing marks in your quiz settings . for example is you want passing score to be 30 then put 29 instead . If issue still persists ,then please share url of the course and site url to check this issue at your end .
    Are you referring to the "Badge percentage" field or "Passing percentage" in the course page? The Badge percentage field is 100 and passing percentage is 40. I've got another course where badge is 100 and passing is 80 and it's working fine. BTW, my website is restricted by IP address. Can you give me your IP so that I can whitelist it?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Im talking about quiz passing score in front end course edit -> curriculum -> edit quiz -> quiz settings . refer : http://prntscr.com/gmlq4q
    There's no "quiz passing marks/score" field neither in the front-end nor in the admin dashboard. I see "add check answer switch", "dynamic quiz", "randomize quiz questions" and the other fields above these.
    I just found that "Enable passing score for Quiz" is disabled, so I guess that the problem is not related to this?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I would like to check your course in which this issue is appearing . So please share url of that course , admin credentials and steps to replicate the issue . PS : please make your reply s private while sharing .
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Done. You can access it now.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Sorry. Please try again now.
    I see you had disabled the "SSO/SAML" plugin and that was causing us some problems. Please don't disable any plugins as this is a production server. If you need to do so, let me know so that I can launch a sandbox for you. BTW, have you found anything that could be causing the Badges problem with that course?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I've found the culprint. There was an empty unit in that course page and the users were unable to mark it as complete. I've removed the unit and that fixed the problem. Thanks for your time.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Users not receiving badge’ is closed to new replies.