Users population after fresh install

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Users population after fresh install

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    maxborgatti
    Participant
    hi all, new customer here, first time installation users are auto populated with one click setup? or i will do create them? another question: i don't like mobile-version of the menu. i want it to be have more black padding below. which files/setting do i have to mod? thanks in advance for your cooperation
    maxborgatti
    Participant
    one more question: how do i change maps in default contact form?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1) Are you talking about wordpress users ? These are the users who registers on your site. user accounts are handled by admin, if you want to create one, then yes you have to create them or the users will register on your site as a student. 2) You can change the colors accordingly from the customize option, go to wp-admin->appearance->customize->header, refer: http://prnt.sc/a84ngw 3) You can change it from the wp-admin->wplms->miscellaneous->change the longitudes and the latitudes, refer: http://prntscr.com/a8i087
    waynakh-developer
    Participant
    Hello I got comment you will setup theme Also Please create one student  assign one course.So that we test everything login info WPAdmin USER: Password: Please be fast i was waiting from last three days
    maxborgatti
    Participant
    ???
    maxborgatti
    Participant
    didn't understand what was saying waynakh let's go on Latiyan 1. i don't know if one click setup automatically populates with fake users. i didn't find any user so i think i will create them and test 2. i mean where do i have to code to mod as in screen1.jpg attached 3. ok, did it! 4. i tested different layout and missed the good-looking grey of the menu above, where do i can set it? e.g. in screen2.jpg thanks
    waynakh-developer
    Participant
    <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">1. i don't know if one click setup automatically populates with fake users. i didn't find any user so i think i will create them and test </span> <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">You can setup that grey demo for me Any one create account.Please set demo and Also i request you to create account Rishabh  assign course </span> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">2. i mean where do i have to code to mod as in screen1.jpg attached</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">I am not sure i understand that </p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">3. ok, did it!</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">I am not sure i understand that </p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">4. i tested different layout and missed the good-looking grey of the menu above, where do i can set it? e.g. in screen2.jpg</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;"></p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Thanks for your quick reply</p>
    maxborgatti
    Participant
    please i need help, i do not understand what's going on with waynakh
    sandy
    @waynakh-developer : Can you please create a new thread with detailed information on the issue. You are kindly requested not to hijack someone's else thread. This would create confusion for all. Also please make sure to mark reply as private when sharing site url and credentials. Also refer this video for one click setup : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HURLXtbfKVY   Thanks
    sandy
    Apologies @maxborgatti 1.  Here's the css fix for this issue. To add custom css go to WP-Admin->Appearance->Customize-> Custom css @media (min-width: 768px){
    #trigger{top:28px; right:40px;}} Do you wish to hide the menu as well as search icon in mobile devices? Add following CSS: @media (min-width: 768px){
    #trigger{display:none;} #searchicon{display:none;}}   2.  To change the color go to WP-Admin->Appearance->Customize->Header->Header top color Let us know if this helps.
    maxborgatti
    Participant
    Thanks for your quick answer 2 works 1 doesn't seem to work, neither first nor second suggestion
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @maxborgatti: Can you please share the site url with us to give you the appropriate css code for your site.
    maxborgatti
    Participant
    http://massimilianoborgatti.com/0formazione/ do you need admin login?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please use this custom css in your wp-admin->appearance->customize->custom css:
    @media (max-width: 767px){
    header #trigger {
    top:28px;
    }}

@media (max-width: 767px){
    header #searchicon {
    display:none;
    }}
    The first css will adjust the menu icon and the second css will hide the search icon.
    maxborgatti
    Participant
    18px fits perfect for me good job, layout looks finally awesome
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Users population after fresh install’ is closed to new replies.