V3 Layout seems to load first, then V4 APP layout.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting V3 Layout seems to load first, then V4 APP layout.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    bang
    Blocked
    As the title suggests one page seems to load over the top of the other, which looks pretty rubbish when it is loading. Is this avoidable?
    bang
    Blocked
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    bang
    Blocked
    It doesn't look great though does it? Like the website doesn't know what to load. Maybe the template can be cleared to show nothing? What are your thoughts?
    Diana
    Participant
    Right now, we have only this option
    bang
    Blocked
    Hello, Yes I understand. What are your thoughts on clearing the template that loads before the V4 Dashboard? Is that possible?
    Diana
    Participant
    I guess you are right, we should find a way to redirect directly on the link clicked, instead of first loading the profile and then redirecting
    bang
    Blocked
    Hello, I am afraid you didn't answer my question. Is it possible to clear the V3 template so that nothing is seen before the V4 app loads? ... Or is the information displayed used in the V4 layout?
    Diana
    Participant
    I didn't understood your question, On V4 we are not loading any V3 Template, your statement is really confusing here Please share a screenshot to convey your message here What does it mean : Is it possible to clear the V3 template so that nothing is seen before the V4 app loads? … Or is the information displayed used in the V4 layout?
    bang
    Blocked
    You seem to have made no effort to read the conversation you have been part of. You have stated yourself above that there is no way of stopping the V3 template loading first and then the V4 template. I even gave you a video to show it. Then I ask you if the V3 template can be cleared so it doesn't look quite so bad and you don't seem to know what I am talking about. Please refer to previous messages.
    Diana
    Participant
    Dear User, Because in a day we do read 50-55 topics and conversations, in that case, it is very necessary that we use the keywords so that the person who is posting reply here, will pick the topic's main issue As I mentioned in my very first reply that this is a member profile which we are loading. SO please don't use this word: V3 Template It is really confusing, this is: https://prnt.sc/10m9tu9 Not a version 3 template, it is member profile
    bang
    Blocked
    I am swiftly losing patience with this theme and the support. As it stands .. it doesn't even log in properly and hasn't for a week. Your new app layout loads in a messy way and I am told there is nothing that can be done about it. I haven't even managed to test the actual courses. Your theme is a mess with setting all over the place and the documents that are provided to help set it up work for you and not for the user! Every day last week I was trying to get it updated and every day I hit a new set of problems. What a mess.
    Diana
    Participant
    Replied here: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/student-logs-in-to-see-blank-page/ The solution work for this issue as well
    bang
    Blocked
    No. It doesn't Can I ask … is it possible to get my money back for the support? I am far from impressed with the help I am receiving to the point of using another theme.
    Diana
    Participant
    Sir, This is the last time I am bothering you, do you want me to do it for you? to show how it works?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘V3 Layout seems to load first, then V4 APP layout.’ is closed to new replies.