Variable pricing not highlighted

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce Variable pricing not highlighted

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ulyssesw
    Spectator
    Hi, I have set up the variable pricing as follows: Attributes: Dates, with a few selections Variations: All dates will have an early bird price, and a standard price. Please see attached screenshot 1 and 2. The issue: For the first variation, 4-9 November 2016. The early bird date is over. However when the user selects it, the price still highlights the early bird price (which is 2350). Please see attached screenshot 3. The discount schedule is set correctly. My question: Should it be showing highlight of the standard price (2750) instead? Note: When add to cart, and view cart, the product in cart is the standard price (2750) which is correct. Thanks. p.s. I can't attach images, has this function been removed?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I tested this on my test setup and this works fine. It is the woocommerce standard function and it is very unlikely that the issue is coming due to wplms. Your issue may be related to the server timestamp, so try contacting your webhost.
    ulyssesw
    Spectator
    Thanks Latiyan. What is the thing i need to inform my webhost about?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You can share the same scenario with your webhost and ask them about their timestamp
    ulyssesw
    Spectator
    Hi, My webhost replied saying that the server timezone is "SGT". Just to describe my issue again. Users have the correct pricing when they check out. Its just that when they select the variable option, the correct pricing is not highlighted.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please check the same on the single product page ?
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Variable pricing not highlighted’ is closed to new replies.